Friday 15 September 2017

Warm wishes reindeer

Hello lovely people,

I have a Dies to Die For DT card for you today and I was desperate to use the Mama Elephant reindeer, which are not new but I have only just got them!

I really am enjoying more CAS cards lately...

Sweet and simple Christmas card using Reindeer Games  stamps by Mama Elephant

This sentiment set is my absolute favourite this year and I can't seem to stop using it!

This was a pretty quick make for me...just don't ask how long it took me to place those sequins...and I still don't know if I'm happy with them - lol!

Sweet and simple Christmas card using Reindeer Games  stamps by Mama Elephant

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

The brand new Mama Elephant release has just been added to the website so that's a good place to start your browsing...I treated myself to a couple of items ;-P

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Reindeer: E53, E23, E33, E25
Antlers / lower face: E51, E53, E23
Nose / hooves: E25

Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Reindeer Games stamps - Mama Elephant
Reindeer Games dies - Mama Elephant
Jingle Greetings - Mama Elephant
Perfectly Plaid Winter 6x6 pad - Lawn Fawn
Stitched basic edges - My Favorite Things
Blueprints 29 - My Favorite Things
Mermaid Tail sequin mix - Neat and Tangled
Starry Night sequin mix - Neat and Tangled

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable Kat. I have recently become hooked on these types of stamps too...it is costing me a fortune!

    I might to add these ones to my stash as well now!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS Christmas card. Loving the dies and super cute reindeer. I agree that sentiment is great. Enjoy the weekend. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and I love the paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet, Kat! Makes me want to get my little reindeer set out. I love your CAS, you can do it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card and I love the CAS style. I'm off to check out that sentiment... once again you are costing me money! hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS is awesome, you are totally rocking this style hun! I love that sweet lil' guy and you've created a really stunning CAS card. Love the bigger sentiment too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)