Sunday 13 August 2017

Pearly heart wedding card

Hello lovely people,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and are up to something nice :-)

I certainly am...a weekend of crafting but also a curry out with lovely friends last night - yummy!

Today I have a card to showcase a few products from The Ribbon Girl and they have so many pretty things that are just perfect for making wedding cards.

Shabby chic wedding card with chipboard heart

I've used a gorgeous chipboard heart as the focal point, which I painted with white acrylic paint and then I added a few pearls randomly on top.

Shabby chic wedding card with chipboard heart

I have to tell you that the ribbon I used is absolutely beautiful but I just could not cut the ends without them fraying, and even my usual trick of putting a tiny line of glue on the ends was to no avail...hence why my 'bow' has no tails on it - lol!
I actually think I prefer it this way...honest!

Shabby chic wedding card with chipboard heart

If you find yourself tempted by any of the pretty supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the product links at the end of my post or just pop over to The Ribbon Girl and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding card, gorgeous design, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the chipboard heart.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card Kat, love the intricate heart and legless bow!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Kat, love the colours and the pretty heart focal point. That ribbon is beautiful too :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Kat. Lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! A beautiful, elegant, stylish wedding card, that's sure to be treasured and loved as a memory of their special day. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)