Friday 4 August 2017

Party hippo

Hello lovely people,

I have a Dies to Die For DT card for you today and I finally had a little play with the uber cute MFT Happy Hippos...

...and my new balloon shaker dies/pouches...

...and a fab new sentiment!

To be fair, I do have a LOT of new things to play with so I've gotta squeeze as many in as possible - lol!

Party balloon shaker card using Happy Hippos by My Favorite Things

This hippo looks all set to party I think with his cute party hat and that lovely big balloon!

I filled the balloon shaker pouch with die cut twirly things (technical term!) and sequins, then sealed the back with coloured card that I had stamped the sentiment onto.

In case anyone is wondering, I used the 2 larger dies from the MFT Blueprints 29 set, taped together with an even gap in between, to create the frame.

Party balloon shaker card using Happy Hippos by My Favorite Things

I'm off to my parents for the weekend but will of course be taking my colouring with me;-)

I hope you all have something nice lined up for the weekend...even if it is raining...AGAIN!

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the thumbnails at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Hippo: T0, T1, T2, T3, T4
Toenails: R00, R01
Hat: B000, B00, BG01

Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Happy hippos stamp set - My Favorite Things
Happy hippos die-namics - My Favorite Things
Sweet Celebration 6x6 paper pad - My Favorite Things
Balloon shaker window & frame - My Favorite Things
Balloon shaker pouches - My Favorite Things
Handwritten happiness stamp set -My Favorite Things
Blueprints 29 - My Favorite Things

Other ingredients;
Lucy's sparkly shaker selection sequins (lagoon and carnation)
Silver sequins, silver twine, plain coloured card - from stash

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kat what a super fun shaker card. Love the shaker ballon and cutie hippo. Enjoy your weekend away.. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hippo and wow... that is so creative with the balloon shaker... and I like the interesting bits in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable Kat..gorgeous shaker card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun card Kat, gorgeous colours and the shaker balloon is wonderful :)
    Hugs Kaz xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)