Friday 25 August 2017

Dapper penguin

Hello lovely people,

I have a Dies to Die For DT card for you today and I'm still on a roll with Christmas cards because I really have quite a bit of new stash to use - lol!

Frosty Christmas card using penguin from Mama Elephant Polar Pals stamp set

Did you ever see such a dapper little pingu?!

You know that new stash I mentioned?  Well, that's the stamp set including the penguin and sentiment for one thing, and also that gorgeous little star frame.

Frosty Christmas card using penguin from Mama Elephant Polar Pals stamp set

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the thumbnails at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Penguin body: T6, T7, T9
Penguin tummy: T0, T1, T2
Penguin feet / beak: YR14, YR16
Hat / scarf: BG53, BG45, BG57

Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Polar Pals stamp set by Mama Elephant
Polar Pals die set by Mama Elephant
Perfectly Plaid Winter Petite 6x6 paper pad by Lawn Fawn
Snowfall embossing folder by Taylored Expressions
Star Frame die by Avery Elle
Stitched basic edges by My Favorite Things
Circle STAX 1 by My Favorite Things
Circle STAX 2 by My Favorite Things
Blueprints 29 by My Favorite Things (for the long sentiment strip)
Blueprints 13 by My Favorite Things (for the short sentiment panel)

Other ingredients;

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous cas card, so cute.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat Oh what a suer penguin. love the embossing behind. Great backing paper and just love that star frame. enjoy the weekend. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous Kat! Love that star frame and that wee penguin sure is dapper! Fabulous plaid paper, I can't get enough of plaid lately. I love it and this one is absolutely perfect for a Winter make. Truly fab hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)