Thursday 20 July 2017

A gift for you

Hello lovely people,

It's the most wonderful time of the year...oh yes, I'm talking Christmas!

I am not known for starting my Christmas cards this early in the year but it is time for the first of the LOTV Christmas releases (on Monday 24th...put in it your diary!) so I have been making DT cards to share some of the gorgeous new images with you.

Here's the first one...

Christmas card using 'A little gift' by Lili of the Valley

I love this sweet little girl and her penguin friend, and of course, I couldn't resist adding a little sparkle and some pearls for that essential Christmas bling!

Christmas card using 'A little gift' by Lili of the Valley

I do love this colour combo for Christmas cards as it feels so bold and fresh...and my red and aqua Copics are some of my faves to colour with :-)

Christmas card using 'A little gift' by Lili of the Valley

I'll warn you now that I was on a bit of a roll when I made this card, so I have two more coming up with other images, using the same colours!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,




Copic colours;
Skin: E000/E00/E21/E11/E04
Hair: E41/E43/E47
Aqua bits: BG10/BG11/BG23
Red bits: R24/R27/R46
Fluffy trims: W00/W0/W1/W2
Penguin: W6/W7/W9
Penguin tummy / scarf / tights: W00/W0/W1/W2
Penguin feet: YR12/YR14/YR16
Ground: B0000/B000/B00/B01

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, Cuteness in abundance, fabulous colouring and gorgeous backing papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, such a cute image and lovely colours too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of my favourite new releases for a while. Lovely image and a fab card hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Kat, love those colours together and the image is so cute. I can feel a spend coming on lol
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! love this stamp and fab colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Kat..love the cute image, fabulous colouring and saprkle.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, and beautifully coloured.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so loving your mint and red colour combo Kat! It's such a lovely change from the more traditional Christmas colours and yet looks every bit as festive! Gorgeous card design and fab colouring. Love the sparkly fluffy trim. Beautiful creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)