Friday 19 May 2017

Stitched floral tags

Hello lovely people,

I have a Dies to Die For DT project for you today and I thought I'd do something other than a card so I made a set of cute floral tags.

Floral tags using MFT Blueprints and stitched flowers

"Is that yet more new MFT stuff I see there?" I hear you ask...

...well, yes it is because I couldn't resist the fab Blueprints tag sets!


Floral tags using MFT Blueprints and stitched flowers

...and these stitched flowers are pretty awesome too don't you think?!

It was a very grey day when I made these so I reached for the most colourful papers I could find!


Floral tags using MFT Blueprints and stitched flowers

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the thumbnails at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;

11 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. I was tempted by those flowers and now I think I need them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous, love the bright colours against the crisp white tags.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello temptress!! These are gorgeous tags...of course fabulous dies....my wish list is longer than a kids at Christmas!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gift tags Kat, love the pretty flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gift in themselves. Beautiful Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and very pretty Kat..love the colours on those fabulous flowers....

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty tags Kat. Love the flowers and bright colours.
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty Kat, love the zingy colours!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really pretty set of tags, I love the flowers!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just the cutest tags ever! So bright and cheery and I like them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kat those are gorgeous hunny! A fabulous 'Mary Quant' pop of colour and fabulousness!! The are gorgeous on their own but these definite 'wow factor' in that top with with all that delish colour together. Stunning tags and I love the multicoloured ribbons. So fab. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)