Tuesday 21 February 2017

LOTV wedding sentiment trio

Hello lovely people,

I'm here with a DT post for LOTV today and it's another sneak peek of one of the new trio sets coming out on 28th February.

In what I think is a first for me, I've made a 3 card matching set, using one of the sentiments on each.

I am going to show you all of them at once though because it saves time on writing blog posts and that way I  won't bore you with lots of similar posts...or keep you in suspense!

Wedding card using wedding trio sentiment by LOTV

I contemplated adding flowers but was really liking the clean modern feel to these so settled on just a few die cut hearts and some twine, plus a little sparkle pen on the hearts on the image.

Wedding card using wedding trio sentiment by LOTV

I really love the elegance of these sentiments and they are absolutely perfect for a focal point when you don't really want to do a lot of colouring...oh yes, I did actually say that!

Wedding card using wedding trio sentiment by LOTV

I was pretty happy with all the designs but I'd love to know if you have a favourite...it will be interesting to see if it's the same as my fave!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Lovely things I used;
Dies: Hearts from various MFT die sets, Tonic scalloped circles, Go Kreate large frames frilly #10, Spellbinders curved borders set 2

11 comments:

  1. You have been busy! They're all so lovely, but I think I favour the first one because of the addition of the white lacey border x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat
    Three stunning cards... love the papers...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fabulous Kat... and as to my favourite?? Well, first I thought the top one....... then I changed my mind to the bottom one....... but then, the middle one is fab too...... uh oh, one of those indecisive days methinks!! Love them all!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so lovely Kat! Fab layouts and I love the added hearts!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW..three fabulous cards Kat..love the sentiments as focal points and lovely colours and designs..gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely way to use the sentiments Kat. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous Kat and I like them all. Proof positive we don't need all those markers and an image to create a wonderful card. You aced these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three fabulous cards Kat and I love the colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Those are gorgeous Kat, what a beautiful triptych!! They ought to be framed all together!! Love the paper combo and the different way you used them on each card. 3 stunning creations and not a gem or flower on any of them! Love them!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. All fab Kat but first one is my favourite. White lacy borders probably clinch it! Love the papers. Extra hearts really pretty too. Love mum x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow these are fabulous, love them, great layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)