Wednesday 11 November 2015

Christmas post

Hello lovely people,

Another week is flying by...it's Wednesday again (happy hump day to those that work!) and that means it's Creative Inspirations challenge time and this week we have the theme...

ANYTHING GOES
With the option of a sketch; you can use any of the ones from the Creative Inspirations sketch page or this lovely new one;


We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up with a prize of 2 digi's of the winners choice


I chose to use the sketch above but rotated it 180 degrees and added the sentiment tag on some twine.
These are some of my new papers from the Hobbycrafts show and they are GORGEOUS!

Christmas postbox card (ADU image)

This is an ADU image and as you might expect, it's very cute!  I also love to colour red so I really enjoyed this.

Christmas postbox card (ADU image)

Card recipe;
DP: North Pole - Dovecraft
Dies: Small snowflake die set - Impression Obsession

Copic colours;
Postbox: R29/46/39/59 (&R89 inside letter slot)
Writing / snowflake: W6
Cat: W0/1/3/4
Dog: E40/41/42/43 & E42/43/44
Letters / info on postbox: W00/0/1 (&W3 for writing)
Bow / scarf / hat: YG95/97/99
Ground: W00/0/1/2/3/4

The DT have made some wonderful samples to inspire you so pop over to Creative Inspirations to take a look :-)

If you are entering the challenge we would be really grateful if you could make our job of leaving comments easier by turning off comment verification and enabling comment moderation instead. 
Check out the info on Creative Inspirations to see how to do this.
Thank you for your help :-)

I am mostly doing coursework today but maybe I can squeeze in a little crafting time in the evening since Dr. Hubby is working in Liverpool for a few days ;-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


Challenges I am entering;

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Fabulous colouring! Love the papers and snowflakes! Hope you'll be entering the All Dressed Up challenges :-P hey it even fits my FB challenge theme this month! Lol
    And I'm not surprised you spent so much at NEC all those gorgeous stools and goodies are just begging to be bought!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Kat, you nailed this one. Gorgeous colouring, in fact it is perfect, the twine and tage are a perfect embellie and great paper.
    I love this little postie image and you did a fab job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Kat, you always create gorgeous cards and this one is no exception, the image is so cute and the colouring, well what can I say it is superb. I love the backing paper and twine they are just perfect. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat, this is a truly inspirational card, I don't usually choose small and flurries to colour but your wonderful card has made me want to! Your colouring is absolutely beautiful. The letter box is so beautifully shaded it has real impact and the whole image totally striking.

    The papers you have chosen are gorgeous too - I have that pad lurking somewhere and now feel doubly inspired to use it on a Christmas card.

    The final effect with the addition of twine and tag is lovely.

    In all, just a perfect card - and traditional Christmas colours too which i am a real softie for...

    Have a good day...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. Love the colour combo and your colouring is fabulous. I bought these papers a while ago and love them, many are great for non Christmas too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Card Kat I love your shading and the combo of papers too! as always a truly awesome card from you,
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. An amazing card Kat, love the rich colourway and those cuties are adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card...and oh so brilliant colouring. While the cats away, the mice will play.....in the craft room of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Kat, love the beautifully coloured image and fab papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Kat..wonderful colouring on this adorable image..love the papers and your design..just Fabulous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring is absolutely amazing. I love your choice of papers and darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kat.... your card is perfect in it's lovely traditional colours.... wow to the shading on that postbox... so difficult to achieve!! And ooooh please hold me back........... I feel that I may NEED that paper pad!!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, fab colouring. Love all the bright red too. The papers really suit the image and I love the neutral twine too. Fab card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)