Tuesday 4 August 2015

Bye bye to Top Tip Tuesday

Hello lovely people,

It's time for a new challenge at Top Tip Tuesday but as you may have guessed from my post title is is the last ever challenge...so sad :-(

I may not have been on the team all that long but it what a wonderful team to have been part of; such fabulous people to work with, such inspiring creativity, and I have enjoyed every second of it :-)

Our very last theme for you is...

RIBBONS & PEARLS

We have an incredible number of sponsors for our last challenge so I'm not going to list them all here but you can see them all on the Top Tip Tuesday post.

Ribbons and pearls usually sends me off in a flurry of pretty pink girlyness, but for some reason this time I was inspired to make a Christmas card...
...my first Christmas card this year!



I wanted to create a design that looked great, was easy to produce lots of but where I could change a few details to personalise each one.

So, I dragged myself away from the Copics...far too time consuming...and chose a LOTV pre-coloured art pad image.
These are so stylish and fitted well with my idea of an 'easy' design; the only thing I added was a touch of sparkle on the snow.


Then I chose a criss cross design, which you may be thinking is utter madness compared to a standard square card!
However, I find them really quick and easy to fold, and they are a lovely shape to design on...so they look fancy but are really easy :-)


Card recipe;
DP: A gift for you - Maja Design (available from Live and Love Crafts)
Seam binding: The Ribbon Girl

I hope you will pop over to Top Tip Tuesday and check out the fabulously creative projects from the rest of the team and I hope you can join in our last challenge :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


Challenges I am entering;

14 comments:

  1. Hi Kat
    Fabulous Xmas card... Really lovely image... Like all LOTV...
    Will have to try this style of card... You are the Queen of this style
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cuties and your colour palette is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat, I am so grateful to have been a part of the TTT Team because of having the opportunity to work with fabulous designers like you! Thanks so much! PS...another beautiful card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat! Pre-coloured?! I'm shocked at you sweetie ;) It is still a gorgeous card though, love the criss cross design. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are always so cute and fabulous Kat and well done on making your first Christmas card this year too! Now to keep up the momentum :)
    I too have had the most fabulous time working with you and the rest of the TTT team, thank you.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your first Christmas card with a lovely design of card. I have had loads of fun working with you and the other TTT team. You have given me so much inspiration. Thanks. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad to hear that Top Tip Tuesday is closing it's doors... you've made some wonderful creations and done some fab tutorials too through them... I've learned a lot!

    Your card of course, is sfabulous.... I love the criss-cross ones you do, and wow....... pre coloured and NOT pink!! Whatever next? LOL!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it's really different for you, but still very cute and a lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Kat, adorable image and such a beautiful design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Kat..loving the colours and such a cute image..loving your card design too..fabulous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This soooo cute Kat, I love the image and your fab card design. Brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, this is gorgeous. Great papers/colours and lay out. Cute image too. Luv, wilma

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGOSH Kat...absolutely STUNNING card!!! xoooxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kat, this is gorgeous - I never think of using art pad images - I love that you have combined the image with such a wonderful card design - I will take your word for it that it is easy to produce a criss cross card!
    All totally beautiful...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)