Thursday 23 July 2015

Fairy tags

Hello lovely people,

It's time for a new challenge at In The Pink and our theme this time is...

STARRY, STARRY...PINK!

So just pop some stars on your project and of course, make sure you use more pink than any other colour :-)

We are sponsored this time by Live and Love Crafts with a £10 voucher.

I decided to make some tags for a change and although I do have some tag dies, I wanted a slightly wider tag shape for this design so I cut them by hand.

The stars are all 2 die cuts layered together for a little extra dimension and to make sure the colour co-ordinated perfectly I cut them from white card and coloured them with my Copics.

The sentiment strips have 2 foam pads in the middle to pop them up a teeny bit.




The adorable fairies are from a clear stamp set from Lili of the Valley; I have used just 3 of the fairies but there are loads more in the set plus a cupcake and tiny stars.

Each fairy has sparkly wings and a sparkly star wand; I'm loving my Glamour Dust at the moment!

Here's tag #1...


And #2...


And of course, #3...


Card recipe;
Dies: circle - MFT Die-namics circle STAX, scalloped circle - Spellbinders Nestabilities, Cosmic star set - Memory Box
Sentiment: A little sentimental - Clearly Besotted
Sparkle: crystal glamour dust

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E21/25/29
Pink: R81/83/85
Yellow: YR20/21/23

If you haven't already done so then do pop over to In The Pink and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Pink Ladies.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


Challenges I am entering;

21 comments:

  1. Kat, You are fab! These tags are beautiful. Your colouring is stunning and the design you have created looks so pretty. I love your attention to detail by colouring the stars too! adorable...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I do have a little bit of a passion for fairies as you may have gathered... soooooo I DO love these wonderful tags - I have those stamps too so they'll soon be on my 'to do' list!! What a fabulous design - it's gone straight onto my Pinterest Inspiration board... And yes, such a clever idea to colour the stars to match! I did that with mine too...... and often if I want to matt and layer, I colour the edge of a square of white! Then who needs Bazzil? LOL!

    Have a lovely day..
    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaah these are so cute and I love the deep pink and the dimension you gave to the tags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not just one gorgeous tag huh, but THREE, wow hun, these are the cutest little Fairies, loving them, and your colourwork is just ace! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tags Kat.... Love the cute images...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous Kat. The images are so sweet, your colouring is stunning and I love your pretty designs.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are fab!! Such pretty designs love the pink and pretty papers!
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely gorgeous Kat, love those delightful little fairies and the stars are perfect finishing touches xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tags and I love your colouring on them
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely ADORABLE!! these are gorgeous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, I love these tags Kat and the little fairies are so cute, and of course your colouring as always is FABULOUS. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are the prettiest tags I have ever seen. The little princesses are just too adorable. Wonderful job....Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  13. These tags are fabulous. The colouring and designs are gorgeous and I love the stars.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous tags Kat, they are adorable. The little fairies are so cute. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are just so cute and adorable, love the layers and Kraft card, it really works well with the pink. I will have to look out for these stamps they are too cute to pass.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally adorable tags Kat - love those uber cute fairies and your amazing colouring.
    Hope we stay in touch now I've stepped down from ITP.
    Speak soon.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So gorgeous Kat..love your tags and the delicate sweet fairies coloured beautifully..love the layers and matching stars...gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I saw these on Facebook and thought they were absolutely gorgeous. They truly are beautiful. PS my birthday is in Oct - never mind the present, I'll just have a tag please! :0)
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. so so pretty you are really forcing me to like pink! Its Kinda working! tehehhehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kat, these are all gorgeous and the pink and krafty combo is delish. Love the layouts of the tags and of course those sweet LOTV fairies are beyond delightful. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)