Wednesday 15 January 2014

A Dressy blog hop

Hello lovely people,

Our first All Dressed Up challenge & release of 2014 is here...and what a fantastic release it is. 

Both our teams have joined together for this Challenge/Release, and we are also having a blog hop...more details of this below! 

We have four new releases this month, all of which can be found over on the store 
Our theme for the the challenge is "Anything Goes". A nice and easy theme to start the new year with. 
Here is my design team card for this challenge; 


I have used 'Little Bookworm' which you will find  here.  I took my cue from the gorgeous retro hat she is wearing and used vintage DP and colour palette.  Isn't she so cute?!


I also learnt to tie a beautiful double bow; something I have been meaning to do for a while.  I know some of you already have this skill but if not, I checked out a few different tutorials and found the video tutorial here the easiest to follow and it made the nicest bow :-)



Card recipe;
Image: Little Bookworm - All Dressed Up
DP: Vintage Autumn Basics - Maja Designs
Seam binding: Cruise Beige - The Ribbon Girl - not stocked now
Border: Martha Stewart edge punch
Flowers: Country Elegance - Prima
Dies: Anja's vintage swirls - Marianne Designs

Copic colours;
Hair: E57/47/49
Hat: E40/41/42
Dress / bow / book: E04/R56/R59/RV69
Chair: E42/43/44
Books: G94/85/99 & E50/51

The challenge will run until 2nd February and the winner will receive 3 images of their choice from the store
Please make sure you stop by the blog to check out the rest of the talented Dressy Girls creations. 

Now as I said earlier we are also having a blog hop for this challenge, two lucky winners will receive 2 images of their choice from the store, in order to be in with a chance of winning you have to visit every blog on the hop list and leave a comment by the date shown below. Two winners will be picked at Random by two of the Dressy Girls on Wednesday 22nd January . We know we have quite a few Dressy girls, so we have spread the hop over a week to give you all plenty of time to hop along. 

If you have been following the hop list you have arrived here from Marilyn.
Here is the hopping list so you don't get lost along the way;


Good luck on the hop and make sure you check out the blog for the winners & all the challenge details.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,

Hugs,
Kat xx

42 comments:

  1. Oh, my! This is just so adorable! So, so, so!
    Love how you've colored her and the whole card design as well! Perfect!
    Have a great day, Kat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! I love this! Just a beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiello Kat. I love that new image! Will have to get it for my little one who really loves books. I love the way you have coloured it, and I like the card that you made very much according to all the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! love the new image and that seam binding too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful, Kat! Your colouring is fabulous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image, well they all are. Love your colour combination. Take care love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A is for adorable!!!! She is a sweet image!!!!!! Very cute card!!!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Kat! Such a sweet image, gorgeous colours and details... really lovely hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so soft and pretty. Love the colors. Your flowers and flourishes are so very delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this colour combo, fabulous card. X x

    ReplyDelete
  11. My eyes are out on stalks at this beautiful card Kat. I just LOVE your perfect colouring. So very pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is adorable Kat. I love the layout and pretty colours you've used.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. such gorgeous vintage colours, I love what you've made its gorgeous. the new images are fab! Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Kat. Such a cute image coloured so beautifully. I love those papers and pretty detailing too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally gorgeous card Kat...love the colour scheme xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, this is gorgeous Kat! LOVE the colours, and such a sweet image! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful color palette, Kat. I love the soft, vintage feel of the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is beautiful! Love the vintage style card and your colors are gorgeous too.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. she's fabulous how you colored her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just Lovely...Wonderful coloring. I love these cute stamps. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card, like the use of the darker R colors, they really work for this card. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the colours you've used for the image, she's too cute! So glad I could join you as a GDT for this blog hop!

    Best wishes
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful colouring on this one hunnie x greay card. Stacey (ADU DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. gORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS sweetie, I brought some of these & coloured one up last night, soooooooo enjoyed it, love em!! Will hopefully get it on my blog tomorrow on a card of some kind lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think my very favourite of these releases although it's so difficult to choose... but you've made a superb job of her colouring Kat.. and woww to the layout... wish I could manage layers like that!

    Big Hugs
    Christine x (ADU)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the papers you chose for this card, the way you colored the card, the design of the card. It's so cute. You did a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorable card and am loving these images. New to All Dressed Up and liking what I see!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The colours on this card are so sweet Kat, not forgetting your great colouring skills too
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a beautiful card! In my eyes this image actually looks like you in your sun hat, Love the swirls and layering - fabulous :)
    Kerry x x

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great image I hadn't noticed the vintage hat etc but you have highlighted it and it is a great card super cute anyone will love to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Kat, I really need you to teach me how to sew so beautifully! Gorgeous card and love all the flowers and pretty colors. Outstanding!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi I have just found your blog and have been having a look at your beautiful cards they are stunning I love this one the papers are gorgeous and your colouring is perfect off to see some more now and am now following so won't miss any more;0)
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. OMG, gorgeousness at it`s finest!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh Kat!! You know that I adore all of your cards!! This one is no exception!! :))
    This little bookworm is so precious & I love your vintage look with her!!
    I'm so happy to be working with you @ ADU!! Xo :))

    ReplyDelete
  36. So pretty, it reminds me of shabby chic. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  37. STUNNING CARD!! Finally making my way around the blogs! =)

    xxx (ADU DT)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love this picture, and the purple dress is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Another Awesome card hunny so love this one! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)